No need to worry. We have you covered.
Pet health begins with preventive health care. Semi-annual veterinary exams ensure that your pet’s health is always professionally monitored. Exams are needed two times per year in order to diagnose harmful diseases early. The earlier diseases are caught, the more successful treatment is, keeping your pet healthier and happier longer.
43rd Avenue Animal Hospital’s veterinarian physical exams comprehensively assess every aspect of your pet’s health. Our standard testing includes:
- Ear exam
- Eye exam
- Rectal exam
- Dental exam
- Skeletal exam
- Reproductive system exam
- Internal health evaluation
- Neurological evaluation
- Cardiovascular evaluation
- Nutrition consultation
- Behavior counseling
We also offer preventive plans that include:
- Unlimited comprehensive exams for 12 months
- Immunizations updated as needed
- Complete blood count and chemistry panel blood tests
- Annual heartworm screening
- Intestinal parasite screening every 6-12 months
- Heartworm prevention via ProHeart every 6 months
- Unlimited nail trims
- Microchip placement on our Kitten and Puppy Plans
We also offer financing for our preventive plans, and an oral ATP can be added to further customize your plan. Contact us for more information.