|To our valued clients, |
With COVID-19 and social distancing dominating the headlines, we are doing everything in our power to #FlattenTheCurve and decrease the spread of Coronavirus. As the COVID-19 crisis continues, we are implementing the following temporary procedures at 43rd Ave. Animal Hospital:
– We are minimizing all person-to-person physical contact and have asked our team to refrain from shaking hands.
– We are providing care for pets via telemedicine. Simply call our office to schedule a time to “meet” with one of our doctors via phone, zoom or text.
– Should we physically need to see your pet, we have temporarily instituted curbside check-in for all pets. When you arrive, call our office and one of our nurses will come to your vehicle and transport your pet inside. We must insist that you stay in your vehicle. One of our doctors will perform a physical exam, then we will call you to discuss your pet’s needs.
– We are disinfecting all exam rooms, including door handles between patients. We are also disinfecting high touch surfaces multiple times throughout the day.
– We need to do all we can to keep our team healthy so we can continue to care for all pets. We appreciate your understanding as we do our part to help curb the spread of COVID-19 while also continuing to provide veterinary medical care to your pets.
As this situation progresses, we will continue to keep you updated. We are unbelievably grateful for your continued trust and support of 43rd Ave. Animal Hospital.
Stay safe and healthy,
43rd Ave. Animal Hospital Team